Wolves post match

Who is this Bravo fellow people speak of? I didn't realise we'd signed a new keeper.

Just kidding.

I think they provided us with a good test of what it's like to play a team who park the bus (the Rag's), and look for options to hit us on the break. Let's be honest, if that was last season we would have lost that game. But we defended well enough, and our keeper had his best game in a City shirt last night (about time). Maybe if that was a Premier League front line instead of a Championship front line it might have been different, but you can only play what's in front of you.

Hopefully other teams don't see that as a blueprint for how to stifle our creativity, because those kind of anti-football tactics belong to a bygone era.

They were particularly good at getting in last ditch blocks last night & credit to them for that. They also had pace & strength on the break & a plan to use it effectively, all of which the rags will potentially have, allied to better finishing & set pieces. But they also got very lucky with the bounce of the ball & world class players failling to finish off moves.

We still got in behind them over & over again. So whilst it could appear that this tactic might stop us, it was a very watered down version of 'us' & everything would be a lot sharper in a typical Prem game.

In my opinion Zinchenko still has a long way to go and much to do before he's anywhere near the required standard.
Same as Tosin, for me. His heading is very poor and his passing is too insecure.

Remember when we shared the League cup with Liverpool in 2016? Me neither, because WE WON on penalties. 12 wins in a row........Pep breaking records.

Pep not happy with the Mitre match ball saying it was too light, media are going to love that

Not sure who Jacqui Oatley is but shes crying on twitter because Pep didnt praise Wolves performance. Thats why neutrals want Pochettino to win the league Haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.