Wolves post match

Same as Tosin, for me. His heading is very poor and his passing is too insecure.

Was saying something similar to my lad last night. Pep knows more than me about Tosin so am happy to trust his knowledge. Hope he makes it but not sure he will.

Was saying something similar to my lad last night. Pep knows more than me about Tosin so am happy to trust his knowledge. Hope he makes it but not sure he will.
Taking him off before Mangala said a lot by Pep I think

Somebody sent me a link and it was from The Sun so probably a load of bollocks! But this is city we are talking about and its not like refs ever get punished for mistakes.
Seen the article it’s an non story we did the same v Arsenal in the FA Cup last season. That day we made one change during the 90 minutes and 3 during the extra time

Great attendance last night, credit to everyone who stayed until the end. What a game from Bravo, looked like a solid keeper last night. Credit to Wolves too, hard to get through a defence of 10 players.

Also did anyone see a barn owl in the ground last night, or was that just me...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.