Wolves post match

if we had scored in the first 30 mins we would have walked it. That much is evident in most City games. I am surprised other managers have not sussed this earlier but then again they are only paid millions.

The first half Wolves posed no threat whatsoever and if we had converted any of the chances we had we would not be talking like this. As any game goes on teams get chances and we saw that with Wolves.

Good luck to them, I remember when we were at that level, going to Newcastle in the FA Cup springs to mind. Took thousands, played really well but lost 1-0.

Too many sub's? The Sun are running a story that we and Arsenal broke the rule's, as you are only allowed one sub after extra time and we made two. Talking about expulsion or replay
I wouldn't wipe my arse with THE SUN.......why put shit on your arse?

I think he got parts of the selection totally wrong last night. Yes it's the last of the priorities but it's still a trophy and it would be good to win it again. We got through but at what cost?
To change the whole defence was crazy and Mangala is a disaster who needs to be sold in January. Also when you make numerous changes and don't win the game, this adds to the fatigue and injuries (as proved last night) Surely then this is counter productive?
Why not mirror the league team, win the game and then make changes?

I wouldn't wipe my arse with THE SUN.......why put shit on your arse?
Check out the Bournemouth v Brighton game last round. Brighton made four subs in extra time and Bournemouth two. Didn't see the article about how Bournemouth were going to investigated. Crap journalism from a crap paper all for clicks

Mangala was a complete liability. Yaya wasted his complete game coming short to collect the ball as Mangala is a clown of a defender and offers nothing bringing the ball out.

Zinchenko was equally rubbish. Even when not pretending to be a left back, his supposed core talent of being a winger is non existent. The great wingers (Sane) have pace and technique, average wingers have just one (Roberts/BeagrieTechnique, White Pace), Zinchenko incredibly has managed to forge a career on the back of having neither.

Yes he would stay wide but had no ability to beat his man and gave up trying. He became a hindrance eventually as every ball that went out to him was, after a series of slow pointless passes, fed back inside.

In short, we have been a fortunate to come through that unscathed, as playing with Zinchenko was like being anchored down and with Mangala was like being a man light.

Hope to see neither of those in a City shirt again.

P.S. Bravo you're forgiven.
Give Z a break. He was Pep's 3rd signing.....

It isn't, that's the problem. You can't compare the Stones of last season to this, it is chalk and cheese. The thing Stones had in his favour over Tosin is that we paid £50m for him and therefore was always going to get chances to improve and cement his place. Tosin isn't going to get those chances, when he gets his occasional game in the side, he needs to be at a level where the manager is like "Wow, who is this kid"? Look at the likes of Sancho, Diaz and specifically Foden. All performing to an extremely high standard at youth level, a huge amount of excitement and noise around them and then in Fodens case an exceptional pre-season with the 1st team.............not been seen since. That's not Fodens fault, he has done everything asked of him but its extremely difficult for any kid to break into this side. You compare his performance levels to Tosin, albeit in a different position and it is impossible to see Tosin ever breaking into this team. I know it might seem harsh to pick out a kid but it is the harsh realities of coming through the youth ranks of a top side.

All it takes is an injury to Stones and Tosin would get his chance.

See Rashford at the swamp as an example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.