Wolves post match

25 shots only 6 on target with no goals.
Need I say more.

Wolves with on 7 shots got 5 on target but also no goals.

Deja Vu

We'll have to play 1 or 2 of the other big 6 to reach the final. You know if we draw United Mourinho will go full strength.

I can accept the domestic cups going on the backburner until we have a squad strong enough for all comps.
I accept playing some fringe players in this competition in the early rounds but disagree with not having a strong enough squad,we already have the strongest squad in the premier you only need to look at our bench every game.

Great attendance last night, credit to everyone who stayed until the end. What a game from Bravo, looked like a solid keeper last night. Credit to Wolves too, hard to get through a defence of 10 players.

Also did anyone see a barn owl in the ground last night, or was that just me...?
What was officially the attendance?

Zinchenko did alright but he made a couple of really glaring errors, was way too narrow at one point and allowed Wolves to play an easy crossfield diagonal pass to get in behind, also didn't follow his man when he was last man and that allowed Wolves that late one v one which should have won them the game. Clearly not his natural position.

Mangala was shocking though, piss poor. Can't see who's going to take a punt on him when he plays like that when given a chance.

It's a shame we couldn't give the likes of Foden or Diaz some minutes tonight, not a great game but we got the result in the end.

Yeah agree with that. They made it hard without really showing any attacking intent. Very well organised and clearly fancied their chances on penalties! Ah well hindight and all! ;)

I accept playing some fringe players in this competition in the early rounds but disagree with not having a strong enough squad,we already have the strongest squad in the premier you only need to look at our bench every game.
Drop Fernandinho - big drop in holding mid - Delph might cover but he's filling in at LB.
Drop Otters or Stones - big drop in CB - Kompany injury causes us problems there.
Drop Delph or Walker - big drop in fullbacks - Mendi injury plus Summer transfer window failure to sign Alves causes us trouble - Danilo can sort of slot in at fullback, but it's a big drop off.

On attack we're deep. But on defense, we're an injury away from big trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.