Wolves - post match

source.gif

take one of these
1*9_rVuEkAVbPv5jAAams_9w.jpeg

this was only a battle, not a war.
Wolves have just gone above the rags !

If we’re going to persist with the people we have in player recruitment then we need to stop identifying “diamonds in the rough” that turn out to be shit. Our track record of recruiting defenders since the Hughes era is abysmal. Liverpool acknowledged that they didn’t know what they were doing in that regard and just signed the best centre-back and goal keeper they could find.

Right now we need a stopgap until some of the youngsters come through. Koulibaly or Skriniar will go a long way towards resolving our situation in central defence. And we absolutely need to act in the January window. Give them half a season to adapt to the league and then strengthen again in the summer. That’s the only way that we’re going to be able to mount a credible title challenge next season.

We would have won that game, even with ten men, if Sterling and Mendy hadn’t made basic errors. The trouble is this season we are more prone to these clangers than in the last two seasons. I for one haven’t got a clue how you stop good players from having brain farts.

It never ceases to amaze me just how many of our supporters actually hate our players, and our manager when they don't deliver the victory which should be ours by right. Very disappointing, as any defeat is but for God's sake it wasn't all a plot to ruin Christmas for anyone.
They don’t hate them. They hate losing. Raw reaction that’s all and tonight was gutting.

I don’t really want to carry on playing Pep’s way. It’s ineffective. Change is needed at the end of the season, and I think he’ll walk

Ineffective?

We’ve won 7 trophies in two seasons.

Won the first ever domestic treble.

Completed the two greatest league seasons in the entire history of English football.

Winning the league 3 times in a row is near impossible against the standard of side Liverpool are.

I still think man city will win the champions league. Laporte will be back.

Sane will mean we won't have to play Mahrez

No other team in Europe has a midfield the quality of rodri, de Bruyne and Bernardo.

Freeing up Fernandinho to go in midfield will also be huge. He is so important to what we do. Everything went through him last season.

I'd like to see
Ederson
Walker stones Laporte zinchenko
Fernandinho
Rodri De Bruyne
Bernardo Aguero Sterling/Sane

That matches up with the best of them. Having Bernardo on the right mitigates how shit walker is because Bernie works his hole off.

No chance of CL
Absolutely no chance
UEFA will see to that. I don't bother attending the CL its corrupt to the core.

We lost....end of, and totally, totally gutted.
They wanted it more because they were being watched by Pep, it’s as simple as that in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.