Wolves - post match

Can’t argue with the de bruyne substitution because he with Sterling kept conceding possession......plus Walker giving away absolutely needless free kicks.

Bernardo and Rodri played well without any real help.

I still think man city will win the champions league. Laporte will be back.

Sane will mean we won't have to play Mahrez

No other team in Europe has a midfield the quality of rodri, de Bruyne and Bernardo.

Freeing up Fernandinho to go in midfield will also be huge. He is so important to what we do. Everything went through him last season.

I'd like to see
Ederson
Walker stones Laporte zinchenko
Fernandinho
Rodri De Bruyne
Bernardo Aguero Sterling/Sane

That matches up with the best of them. Having Bernardo on the right mitigates how shit walker is because Bernie works his hole off.
Ha ha ha.

I think people are underestimating how big a loss Laporte is.

Taking dinho out of midfield has been a huge loss. He's the best holding midfielder in the league

Should Mendy clear it yes. Was it a foul yes. Pep’s kdb sub cost us but let’s be honest we ain’t good enough. Too many average players

Exactly, it invited even more pressure, should have brought foden on to give us an attacking threat.....
Everyone's entitled to an opinion (before anyone says 'I'll express my opinion whenever I want'). There's no way a single fan on here can claim to know better than Pep about tactics and substitutions. We have to rotate because of fixtures - Pep has to trust players and not rely on Kevin as though we can't do anything without him. Truth is, one bad mistake and one off the scale bad mistake has cost us. Nothing Pep can do about Sterling's control failure and Mendy's failure to spot the Traore.

Anyone still think it was a really good idea taking off KDB from a Team that needs to defend on the front foot by attacking the opposition because they are incapable of defending with 11 players on the Pitch, never mind 10. ?

Difficult one for the Wolves MOM,Peps tactics,Mendy Assist,Sterling assist,or Clowninho in goal.

We need new defensive coaches badly.

All good teams start with a decent defense.
KDB is our Field General. Why he was taken off is the question I have as well.

That's a real push in Mendy back Amazon dint even see the push yes Mendy should have cleared it

It’s a push but firstly Mendy should have just cleared in but, secondly if Mendy wanted to run it out he needs to be stronger than that. He’s got no excuse, it’s poor play from him and I hope he’s held his hand up in the dressing room because he seriously let the team down tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.