Wolves - post match

What inspired fucking substitutions they were Pep, should've just stuck with the attacking formation, any fool just knows you're inviting wave after wave of attacks going all defensive. An absolute major fuck up by Pep, but oh no i better not criticise because he's exempt from criticism, I know. Think this will be his last season, Pochettino will then take over, that my guess on things. Awful management tonight enough said .

I watched that with the sound off...
Observations are...
The red card should have been overturned
The refereeing was one of the worst games I’ve seen, clearly favoured Wolves allowed them to build pressure
Wolves diving every time they were challenged has really changed my view of them, I thought they were better than that
Celebrating like they’ve won the world cup? WTF?
I think the officiating is really starting to affect our players, they know whats going on
Cant fault the effort from any of them, Mendy doing a Neville was piss poor though
Yet more evidence that the league is being manipulated in my opinion

finally, how come teams dont put that effort in against Liverpool?

Pep fucked up. Why change it at the back when they’d hardly had a sniff before the change? Why take KDB off when he’s the only one who looks like creating something

Our confidence will now be shot and our players will be knackered going into 2 hard games in 5 days

Bravo can't save a thing. Literally watched Given, Hart, Kasper, Fulop, Muric, Pantillimon, big Willy and Ederson are all 10/10 compared to this clown. Angus Gunn is better and came through our academy. How have Barcelona robbed us of over £10m for this con-man? Shots that aren't even hit hard, aren't in the corner and they fly past him and he's a meter away from making a save. I'm gobsmacked. Worst City keeper in the last 20 years.

How do we keep downgrading our back up Keeper? It's like going from De Jong>Fernando>Javi Garcia all over again? What next? Swap Bravo for an actual fucking waste bin?

Otamendi has been an ok servent, but let's be honest; he's similar in ability to Phil Jones but more rash and slower.

Mendy... If Pep only plays players he trusts how can this social media influencer ever play for us again? Undone 80 mins of hard work tonight. Brainless and a shit house.

Sterling has looked shit for 2 months. Why sub Serg instead of Raz? No hold up play, no outlet up top = wave after wave of Wolves attacks.

Wolves are shit though. Fans acted like ****s and players are little bitches.
I'd added Walker as well

Taking kev off lft us defending and giving away endless freekicks,leave him on and don't start him next game,pep really didn't help,gundy didn't grab a hold of the middle,mendy lost us the game

The lads tried for nearly the whole gme,can't dig them out

Match thread was a disgrace,same handful loving it,fuck off

Ovr and out
Kaz for once name and shame the trolls.

Fair play to Wolves - they put a shift in and got their reward - not sure where we go from here but cannot see how we can keep playing the way we do with the defenders we have.

My big concern is that Pep looks at this season and questions if he can still get the best from this group of players, if he feels he has then i think there will be some major soul searching going on in the coming weeks.

On the plus side we get a chance to put this behind us shortly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.