Wolves thread 18/19

Happy to see Wolves in the PL. I like their style a lot. It can only benefit the league.

Rui Patricio is major coup for you. He can easily play for a top 6 club.

As a local Wolves fan I’d like to say how much these comments are appreciated.
There seems to be an incredible amount of respect between our fans.
It seems that both our clubs are becoming enemy number 1 to most other teams and media in the country!!

I know we will never be as big as City, but if we can get to close to you we will have achieved success beyond my wildest dreams.

My thoughts are echoed by the vast majority of Wolves fans too. I truly hope you have a fantastic 2018/19 (other than when we play each other), and if (big if) we get to break into the top 6 in a few years time, lets hope that we can take the odd piece of silverware off you too and banish the red scum to fighting for a Europa spot!

My thoughts are echoed by the vast majority of Wolves fans too. I truly hope you have a fantastic 2018/19 (other than when we play each other), and if (big if) we get to break into the top 6 in a few years time, lets hope that we can take the odd piece of silverware off you too and banish the red scum to fighting for a Europa spot!
I'd prefer they unsuccessfully fought for a playoff spot in the Championship tbh.

I live near Wolvo these days so have a good few friends and work colleagues who are diehard Wolves fans. 99% are just absolutely buzzing to be in the Prem. 1% (we shall call him Wayne, for that IS his name) also supports City and goes to every game he can - including ecl aways, has some dilemmas this year.
When I asked him 3 years ago why he also followed City as well as Wolves he just said that he loved the type of football City were playing and wanted to see it live!
Also nice to see Belgium seem to be showcasing Wolves new kit for 18/19 today!

Good to see Wolves back, went to Molineux back in the 80's had a great day though seem to remember a bit of trouble on the way out, seem to remember it was in a tunnel/ underground walkway...the memory's going

Good to see Wolves back, went to Molineux back in the 80's had a great day though seem to remember a bit of trouble on the way out, seem to remember it was in a tunnel/ underground walkway...the memory's going
Ah, the Subway. Many a football fan came into a spot of bother in there. It was famous for it.
Yeah, we had more than our fair share of dicks back then.

Ah, the Subway. Many a football fan came into a spot of bother in there. It was famous for it.
Yeah, we had more than our fair share of dicks back then.
A mate of mine over here went to Wolves several years in a row on some sort of exchange with his team from Portland Or, we've got a bet that you finish in the top 10, I feel he's going to win that one. He hates Leicester more than anyone as he got his nose broken walking out of Filbert St with a bunch of the trainees, some guy ran up to him out of the blue(excuse the pun) and screamed 'fucking yank', punched him in the face and ran off...LOL

I'm surprised that there's no uproar with the Mendes connection and all of the signings he is involved in. Guess it depends on the agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.