Wolves thread 18/19

I'm surprised that there's no uproar with the Mendes connection and all of the signings he is involved in. Guess it depends on the agenda.
Why would there be? Doing things differently doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.

Why would there be? Doing things differently doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.
Aren't you basically owned by one football agency with another agent running your transfer policy.
I hope I'm wrong but I can see the club being run to enrich the agents unfortunately

Aren't you basically owned by one football agency with another agent running your transfer policy.
I hope I'm wrong but I can see the club being run to enrich the agents unfortunately
No, just a mutually beneficent relationship with an agent. Look at Guardiola's brother, City and Girona before you criticise. It's run for mutual benefit also, as shown by Wolves getting promoted and being able to land players like Ruben Neves and Rui Patricio.

We are in for Zinchenko. Deal agreed between the clubs but there are others in for him too.

What are your thoughts on him?

We are in for Zinchenko. Deal agreed between the clubs but there are others in for him too.

What are your thoughts on him?
Great young player but we've been using him at left back, he's a number 10. Doesn't really have any hope of pushing Silva and De Bruyne out of the team anytime soon so best for him to move on.

Always had a soft spot for Wolves.

I used to go and watch Oldham on the odd game when we weren't playing as a schoolboy, best game I saw there was a night game in the mid 70's, as usual pissing down, stood in the Rochdale Rd end with the aways and saw them give Oldham a 2-0 hammering.

Anyone looking for a ticket for wolves should get one looks like they give about 5,000 if this match is anything to go by

They look toothless. The window closing early is going to really hurt the promoted clubs.

But that red card might even things out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.