Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

lionheart said:
Gencix said:
Exscuse-me, I'm new of the forum and new of the fans of City ;)
I don't understand who is SWP ?
Nice to see the Italian influence already growing. Its Shaun Wright Phillips, my friend.

Thanks ;)

ok, good player. But the last game he was on the bench or was injured.
Mancini likes fast players, to exploit the game on the flanks and I think that if SWP is in good condition could also started in place of Robinho, too fragile for this type of game

Nice to have new members on the board, especially from Italy :)

SWP and Bellamy are super speedy wingers, so Mancini should not have to address those needs in the transfer window.
I think defenders are key to City's success and a left back and dominating center back should be what Mancini goes after.

skybluekings said:
Nice to have new members on the board, especially from Italy :)

SWP and Bellamy are super speedy wingers, so Mancini should not have to address those needs in the transfer window.
I think defenders are key to City's success and a left back and dominating center back should be what Mancini goes after.

. . . I have a name for your defense:
what you think about Maicon ? ?
For me this's the only request for Mancini and the target for the next season in City's defense.
But,I hope that MOratti Do not miss this fantastic player from Inter (my favorite team in Italy ;)

Bellamy will start for sure if he's fit. I'd like to see Bellamy play down the middle. That's his best position, and playing away from home we should be able to counter-attack and use his pace over the top

mammutly said:
I'm expecting Garrido to start and I would not be surprised if Robinho gets the nod ahead of Bellamy.

really?! no chance Robi will start, cant see it, Bellers will be in. Garrido for Sylvinho?

Given
Richards----Toure---Komp---Sylvinho
--------De Jong--Barry---------
------------Ireland--------------
Bellamy------------Petrov---
-----------Tevez------------

no clue what the team will be really
a win would be just the tonic

very tough 0-1 just

lionheart said:
Gencix said:
Exscuse-me, I'm new of the forum and new of the fans of City ;)
I don't understand who is SWP ?
Nice to see the Italian influence already growing. Its Shaun Wright Phillips, my friend.

But I think he is out with ankle injury today so you may have to wait until you see him play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.