Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

Gencix said:
skybluekings said:
Nice to have new members on the board, especially from Italy :)

SWP and Bellamy are super speedy wingers, so Mancini should not have to address those needs in the transfer window.
I think defenders are key to City's success and a left back and dominating center back should be what Mancini goes after.

. . . I have a name for your defense:
what you think about Maicon ? ?
For me this's the only request for Mancini and the target for the next season in City's defense.
But,I hope that MOratti Do not miss this fantastic player from Inter (my favorite team in Italy ;)

I like the way you think. Maicon has been brought up for a while now on here, and all City fans are drooling over the chance to lure him to the Eastlands. Once Mancini was hired rumors were flying like crazy linking Maicon to City. Can only hope it is true, he is world class. Seeing as you are from Italy, Maicon is obviously a right back, but can he fill in at all on the left side with all of our injuries?

Also gencix, are you hearing any rumors in Italy about Italian league players that Mancini is targeting? We have been hearing rumors about Chiellini and Cordoba as well as Maicon, and even a very small chance at Ballotelli?

What I'd love to see today would be a big performance that reflects the gulf in class between our highly expensive players and their recently promoted rookies. There has been so few performances this season where we have taken the game by the scruff of the neck and really dominated. It would be great to see that tonight. No disrespect to Wolves, of course.

tonethestone said:
mammutly said:
I'm expecting Garrido to start and I would not be surprised if Robinho gets the nod ahead of Bellamy.

really?! no chance Robi will start, cant see it, Bellers will be in. Garrido for Sylvinho?

I think Mancini is a motivational coach. Dropping Robinho after a poor performance is not going to inspire him, quite the opposite. If Robinho has a future at City, I doubt that Mancini will drop him so early on.

Yes, Garrido for Sylvinho.

---------Given-------------
Richards-Toure-Kompany-Zab
----------Dejong----------
-----Ireland-----Barry-----
Bellamy------------Robinho
----------Tevez----------

I think Petrov should be starting but will lose out to Robinho, would be nice to see SWP come off the bench today.

people mark my words its going to be either 4-0 OR 5-0 TO US . got a bet on with my ex,s dad (wolves fan) £100 bet . COME ON CITY!!!

lee-mcfc said:
people mark my words its going to be either 4-0 OR 5-0 TO US . got a bet on with my ex,s dad (wolves fan) £100 bet . COME ON CITY!!!

Its will be the fault of Lee, if we lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.