Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

I'd be more confident if we had fresh players to bring in. 2nd game in 3 days. Would have been a big advantage to bring in players like Adebayor, and Santa Cruz

I don't like upsetting fellow blues but playing robinho is clearly mad. He has consistently shown no effort or interest. His attitude stinks. As someone said on another thread, he might be a great player in international football or La Liga but he is not built for the premier league. I would rather see Weiss on the wrong wing or an academy player keen to prove himself than that lazy mard-arsed waste of space. I have been watching City since 1973 and he is the most un-interested and up-himself player I have seen in that time. He gets paid more in one week than a senior hospital doctor/police force chief constable/army general gets in a year and he still can't be arsed. Sell him now!

D

Is RSC defo out again? And any news on SWP? I feel like we need at least one of these two to be fit.

Pam said:
Is RSC defo out again? And any news on SWP? I feel like we need at least one of these two to be fit.

i read somewhere that RSC was out inj for this match, was bbc possibly.

There is no way Robbie can play.

Mancini says we have 2 games in 3 days and needs to keep players fit, Robbie has a shocker at the weekend and Bellars does more in 2 minutes than Robbie did in 60, Craig has to start especially away from home

RSC definitely out. SWP doubtful.

I'd like to see Petrov still in the lineup while he is scoring goals.

Given

Richards-Toure-Kompany-Sylvinho

Dejong-Barry-Ireland

Petrov-Bellamy

Tevez

GreenDoberman said:
RSC definitely out. SWP doubtful.

I'd like to see Petrov still in the lineup while he is scoring goals.

Given

Richards-Toure-Kompany-Sylvinho

Dejong-Barry-Ireland

Petrov-Bellamy

Tevez

team looks spot on to me, even with swp back, i would start with that

Agree with last post about composition of team.

Boxing Day I was a guest of directors at Birmingham v. Chelsea because of Hong Kong connection. If we had a back four like B/ham we would be flying now. You do not need billions to succeed at this game, even though you have a City player (Hart) on loan.

Bellamy has to start playing Robinho is playing with 10 men. Toure can play in this one.

------------------Given-----------------

Richards-----Toure-----Kompany----Zabs

Tevez------De Jong-------Barry----Petrov

-------------------Ireland----------------

-------------------Bellamy---------------

Is what I would like to see but we will probably end up with Sylvinho at left back, Ireland right wing again and Tevez up front with Bellamy. RSC and adebayor are injured, SWP is very doubtful apparently.

Seriously cant start with Robinho away from home he is a complete liability at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.