Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

looking solid and very dangerous on the break.

If The Don keeps Zab on I think he's going to need to either bring Bellers to the left or put Barry there( and move Stevie infield and Petrov onto the right) so we have someone to help him out considering he's on a yellow.

kinkysleftfoot said:
SebastianBlue said:
Ireland has been putting in the defensive shift this half and making all sorts of brilliant runs (including the one Bellers didn't see on that counter which would have probably been an easy goal) so I think he is actually doing fairly well.

well said, some people just don't seem to watch the game properly

My secret is a pint every time Tevez scores. Keeps me vigilant.

Aussie! said:
swps said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

Maybe you should 'shut the fuck up' eh kid?

bellers is fecking everywhere, swps have you been at the xmas sherry? or are you watching the game from the street through the next door neighbours window? either way your wrong kid!

De Jong and Kompany are quietly effective and an extended run in the team for both augurs well for defensive stability. Richards seems under order not to make reckless forays forward and he'll be a better defender for it.

Tevez is on a fantastic goal-scoring run at the minute.

We could do with a killer second goal and Bellamy will get it.

Aussie! said:
swps said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

Maybe you should 'shut the fuck up' eh kid?

if we had a mass get together we would be falling over all the handbags ;)

swps said:
baggy said:
one thing i can say with assurance is that it's not the type of game for robinho.

bellers having a good one thus far.

blimey.

hardly said robinho was utter shit did I? manager has made the correct starting line-up that's all.

ever thought of anger management?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.