Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

Thatchersforearm said:
I agree about Zab, get him off now. I love the guy but you know what is going to happen. Wolves will target him now.
Agreed, the crowd are baying for him.
The ref will buckle.
Stevie needs to step up one.

We're doing okay against a 'dogged' Wolves side ..... although i'm a bit worried about the room they're getting on our left hand side , they've got in once or twice and we need to wake up a bit ....... but we look fairly composed , and we always look like we can break with pace ...... Bellamy should certainly have scored though , and we've made the wrong decisions on a couple of our breakaways ..... but we definetely have the class to win this , if we keep our shape.

alextrueblue said:
Aussie! said:
Maybe you should 'shut the fuck up' eh kid?

bellers is fecking everywhere, swps have you been at the xmas sherry? or are you watching the game from the street through the next door neighbours window? either way your wrong kid!
We've got a couple of idiots posting on here tonight. Trolls, I reckon.

SebastianBlue said:
Ireland has been putting in the defensive shift this half and making all sorts of brilliant runs (including the one Bellers didn't see on that counter which would have probably been an easy goal) so I think he is actually doing fairly well.
Yeah i take that on board but he just doesn't look happy and yeah he might be doing more defensive but he also need to be on the ball attack wise more to and needs to stop dropping his head when his first touch is not that great.
He should tone down the kickboxing he has admitted in the past that he does over do it at times

Effing 'ell, we're one nil up away from home and we're still arguing amongst ourselves ffs.
C'mon City, get the second goal and we'll walk it.

Aussie! said:
swps said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKHEADS YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANSE. Bellers made the assist yes but is playing a shit game like petrov but if it was Robinho everybody would say sub him off he's shit. Robinho also made the assist for Petrov last week. Hope the fucking brazil dude leave for barca then i dont need to hear you motherfuckers have a go at him

Maybe you should 'shut the fuck up' eh kid?

He has a point to a degree, even if he;s being a prat about it. If Robinho had missed the open goal and fluffed the counter attack like Bellers did there would probably be shit loads of foaming mouths on here. But alas, Bellers will get the 2nd!

IrishMacca said:
That was a hell of a fall there. He was out cold for a good 30 seconds and the players did nothing.

Another example of why football players need to more about injuries as sort like rugby players do. If that was rugby he'd have been in the recovery position in about 5 seconds.
If they are breathing, airways not obstructed then you dont immediately put someone in the recovery position who may have broken his neck. It then becomes the dead position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.