Wolves v CITY - Official Match Thread

BlueSinclair said:
Pleased with the result, a bit lucky, but it was clear throughout the game that the chances we created was just a class or two above wolves, and it was enough to win 3-0. But every manager usually starts off very well, so I'm trying to keep calm.

sorry mate if you cant tell the difference between what we have and what we`ve had. theres no hope for you

Teams have struggled at Wolves this season. We played a fantastic game. We sounded them out. Won our headers at the back, waited until they ran out of ideas and dominated them with possession football. Il Macio looks like he knows what he is doing. With a handy run of games until February where we don't play anyone in the top 10, a Carling Cup semi final and hopefully a good run in the FA Cup I can see this being a fantastic second half of the season for us Blues. No more false dawns. This is it. It's in the hands of Mancini. And he will deliver.

LittleBoyBlue said:
Not a bad night......fine bottle of plonk, missus in other room, 3 goals to the good, clean sheet....what more can a man want. Well done City.

Haha, exactly the same here.

Well, change plonk for Hoegaarden...

BlueMo' said:
Absolutely fantastic.
I know it's only Wolves but the future is bright.
Solid at the back. deadly up front.
If only Tevez scored his 3rd.
Surely would have been goal of the season.
Happy New Year BROTHERS AND SISTERS
CTID

ITS 'ONLY' wolves, but if we were under hughes we wouldve drew that game

baggy said:
LittleBoyBlue said:
Not a bad night......fine bottle of plonk, missus in other room, 3 goals to the good, clean sheet....what more can a man want. Well done City.

Haha, exactly the same here.

Well, change plonk for Hoegaarden...

me too....Merlot has never tasted so good!

Mancini is looking like genius especially tonight with two subs making an impact. Much better shape and organization along with more effort to keep possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.