Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

Apparently Moyes' shithole has said "Look, enough is enough!"

If a professional footballer can't go 180 minutes in 8 days then they should not be a professional footballer.

Re: Will he tinker?

stavros said:
de niro said:
stavros said:
why?

its a must win whatever the rags do

its mancini, if utd lose he'll save players for when we play them.

haha, true

we have to beat Wolves first Roulette Man - which is the priority, but if we get our noses ahead I could see him subbing players before the end.

no matter what the result before we play, we have to be looking to stuff Molineux and a few extra goals won't go a miss but it's vital we win before we start thinking about next weekend.

I'm now very nervous about this game, c'mon City, we need a good performance and a big win today to keep the momentum up ahead of next week.

It's been dropped into our laps; we have to take advantage of this. No stupid fuck ups at the back like the vermin and the Mickeys had time after time today. A nice solid (boring, even!) 2-0 win will do me.

Wish fucking sky would stop saying Wolves are down if they lose FFS clueless twats.

Anyway I'm bricking it now was confident before pressure getting to me badly hope players don't feel anything. Let's win City and let's win big then hammer the shit beat Newcastle and beat QPR and we win the league. FFS did I just say we can win the league happy days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.