Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

Am I right in thinking this will be Lescott's 100th game for us if he plays?

MC ID said:
With one eye on the 30th I personally want AJ and Dzeko to start, both need a boost in confidence and with all respect to Wolves I think they have already accepted relegation, I would expect a walk over.

Really with this one I'd rest the 'star' players and let others have a chance to shine, hell if we start winning by a nice margin I'd let Savic get 30 mins and rest Lescott.

Hart
Zabs-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
De jong-----Barry
Milner
AJ-Dzeko-Aguero

When I was doing this I started thinking about Owen Hargreaves and how great it would of been to have him without his injuries, anyone know how he's doing now?

No no no. Just no. Same team that started against Norwich, with Yaya coming in for NDJ or gaz and Micah for Zab. Absolutely no reason to rotate other than that.

Tough? Tricky? Bollox, they're the walking dead. If we can't win this won at a canter then we really deserve nothing.

100% tomorrow. We need to be right on it. Wolves are going to throw everything they have at it, so we have to be on our best. We can't go into it lightly. Hopefully this will play to our advantage as they won't have ten behind the ball. If it's trading blows we have the firepower, we just can't lose our nerve if we do concede as we will get chances a plenty.

Hart
Richards Lescott Kompany Clichy

De Jong Barry

Silva Tevez Nasri

Aguero

The last thing we want to do this late in the season is start tinkering the squad. Regardless of the rags game next week, this is a must win game, and we need to beat this side by >3 goals..

6-0. Aguero 2, Tevez 2, Nasri, Barry

Whatever happens with the rags Mancini has to pick the best possible team every game now and that includes today!! We have to win every game end off so he needs to go for it for his own pride and to get a bigger record points total for us.

Hart
Richards Lescott Kompany Clichy

De Jong Barry

Silva Tevez Nasri

Aguero

The last thing we want to do this late in the season is start tinkering the squad. Regardless of the rags game next week, this is a must win game, and we need to beat this side by >3 goals..

6-0. Aguero 2, Tevez 2, Nasri, Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.