Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Will he tinker?

Considering goal difference might be a factor, we need to increase it as much as possible.

Therefore, I would certainly keep the 'fluid four', Hart, Kompany, Lescott and Clichy.

I'm not sure about right-back, as both Micah and Zaba have great qualities.

And on the balance of things, I would go with the same two - NdJ and GB18 - in central midfield, though Pizarro's passing wouldn't go amiss.

As others have said, it's better to keep YaYa in cotton wool until the 30th, though if things are a bit tight, as in the Norwich game, we can bring him on to give us what no other player in the league can.

Re: Will he tinker?

Need the same team again thats winning and scoring goals.

Only when we have a comprehensive lead, we should then bring on certain players away from home.

Starting with players who have not played regular and suddenly thrown in seems to always knock us out of our stride.

Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
SWPISHOME said:
Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Toure Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Tevez.
Surely the eleven that started at Norwich and did so well have to play again. This is not a time for squad rotation. Bobby don't change a winning team!!
But Yaya was not fit enough to start. When he came on, we scored three more goals without reply.

hart
richards
clichy
kompany
lescott
barry
yaya
nasri
silva
tevez
aguero

With one eye on the 30th I personally want AJ and Dzeko to start, both need a boost in confidence and with all respect to Wolves I think they have already accepted relegation, I would expect a walk over.

Really with this one I'd rest the 'star' players and let others have a chance to shine, hell if we start winning by a nice margin I'd let Savic get 30 mins and rest Lescott.

Hart
Zabs-Komp-Lescott-Kolarov
De jong-----Barry
Milner
AJ-Dzeko-Aguero

When I was doing this I started thinking about Owen Hargreaves and how great it would of been to have him without his injuries, anyone know how he's doing now?

The same team as against Norwich, maybe swap Richards for Zabaleta.

There is absolutely no need to rest any players- if the miracle happens that United draw one of their remaining games, it will be goal difference that either wins us or loses us the title.

Wolves need to get something from this game if they are going to have any hope of staying up. It will be an open game and Tevez, Silva and Aguero will rip them to shreds.

8-0 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.