Wolves V CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wolves v City official pre match thread.

I really hope that revealing interview Micah did with the Daily Hate Mail wasn't his "Nedum" moment in the eyes of Mancini.

Wolves fight has been something to behold for the last 3 years. They have a bit of Old City in them with their luck and runs of form at time.

i cant fucking watch this i couldn watch the scum game after it went 4-4 so no chance with this unless i find us coasting at 0-2

Wolves have to win today, so they'll not just sit back and that should suit us well.

Come on boys, do your stuff and set up the most important derby game since good old Dennis Law did the business.

mancity1 said:
Cheers mate , my brother is also Wolves through and through and yes it is true you have the side on paper that should stay in this division every year at least one side that in theory should go down does and this year its your time.

You are doing some good things with your stadium and while the owners did muck up the change of manager at a critical time and deservedly should be accountable for that I hope you come back to the premiership ASAP.

Wolves should be in the premiership.

Still have vivid memories of your League Cup final victory over us.

You usually give us a tough game at your patch and its when we have something to aim for we tend to struggle.

Hopefully the title will still be up for grabs after the game.

Yeah the timing of getting rid of mick was stupid, no one decnt available and after the transfer window closed. It just caused more upset and the team fell apart after that, mick still had the players behind him.

I agree the stadium is coming on and they are trying to build a club not just a team, if thats the case hopefully we will bounce back.
We have played well against you in the past at Molineux, but you have nothing to fear today. our recent performances have been dreadful as the team have given up.

Good luck mate, thanks for ur reply

"its a funny old game" Now lets raise the bar lads!

ErnieBilko said:
Wolves have to win today, so they'll not just sit back and that should suit us well.

Come on boys, do your stuff and set up the most important derby game since good old Dennis Law did the business.

looks the the bus is parkesd mate at 4-5-1

kippaxwarrior said:
So glad Bassong is starting today
One of the most over-ratted players ever, Tevez and Aguero should be relishing facing him

Forget Bassong, u wont believe how poor Stearman and Johnson are!!!
In fact the whole defence are awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.