Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Halfpenny said:
Rubbish. The team we have out there is more than good enough to beat Wolves.

our 2 key players out, we don't have a proper DM, Henry and Hunt will just lunge in at will, Yaya has been average, Silva will just be targeted by Henry, Balo has never started for us and Ade can only be arsed when he wants. Milner has been mixed, Barry same, good thing Kolo is back but Micah and Boateng can both be suspect defensively, so really, yeah I'm a bit worried, sorry, there's not enough form in the team without Nige or Carlos, they are inspirational.

Agree - anything more than a point is a bonus - they haven´t won in ages and we´re without 2 very influential players - I would love to see us put typical City to bed once and for all - here´s a chance - go out and do the business

Looks like the midfield diamond shape so many predicted pre-season. Interesting to see that it's De Jong who drops out, though it could be related to reports he went off early in the last training session. Curious as to whether it will be Yaya or Barry who slots in at the base of the diamond, both seem to enjoy getting forward. Delighted Kolo is back, and quite excited that Balotelli is starting. Feeling quite confident.

Looks like a diamond, great stuff. Predicted as much on my blog, 'what would steve howey do?'

http://wwshd.blogspot.com/

it's likely that Emmanuel Adebayor will continue to deputise. Mario Balotelli is pushing for his first start, but I have my doubts whether he would be chosen as the lone striker. Mario is much more of a supporting ST, if he does start tomorrow I suspect it will be up front alongside Adebayor, with David Silva playing behind them at the tip of a diamond midfield

Ha ha ha SIlva will be targeted by Henry!!!

Got a feeling Silva might just have enough skill to get round him

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Halfpenny said:

our 2 key players out, we don't have a proper DM, Henry and Hunt will just lunge in at will, Yaya has been average, Silva will just be targeted by Henry, Balo has never started for us and Ade can only be arsed when he wants. Milner has been mixed, Barry same, good thing Kolo is back but Micah and Boateng can both be suspect defensively, so really, yeah I'm a bit worried, sorry, there's not enough form in the team without Nige or Carlos, they are inspirational.

Are you on meds? If not why not?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Halfpenny said:

What an utterly depressing life you must lead.

Gelsons Dad said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Are you on meds? If not why not?

He's probably on meths.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.