Wolves vs CITY - Official Match Thread

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Don't think Kolo will be fit, so am moving Boateng into central defence to partner V.K. for this one - simply can't chance Lescott making a mistake, in what now, following last week's defeat to Arsenal, is a must win game.

If fit I would bring in Kolorov at LB, but can't see this being the case, so have drafted in Bridge (as a last resort)

--------------------Hart--------------------
---Zab-Kompany-Boateng-Bridge----
--------------Dejong-Barry--------------
----------Milner-----------Yaya----------
----------------Silva-----------------------
------------------Balotelli------------------

Subs: Ade, A Johnson, Given, Ibrahim, Guidetti, Richards, Vieira.

What kind of sick formation is that?<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm --<br /><br />
HellasLEAF said:
well, it will be interesting to see if our team can spark some offense with Tevez. I think we can and will. 2 - 1 City.

Come on then. Let's have'em!!!!

Tevez isn't playing!

_______________Hart_______________
Boateng__Kolo Touré__Kompany__Kolarov
(definate)(or Lescott) (a definate)(or Zaba)
____________Adebayor_____________

Bench:

Given,

Lescott/Kolo/Boyata,
Micah/Zab/Bridge, (Both depending on who starts)

Barry,
Vieira,
Milner,

Jö/RSC.

We shouldn't need any more firepower and if we need to be more solid then we will have Barry, Milner and Vieira all on the bench.

A few Milner doubters out there I keep picking up on. Personally I think he offers more in the midfield than Barry. He's got the midfield engine we're lacking to cover box to box. He tackles, passes short/long and scores goals, I'd plop him right in the heart of our squad!

Leave Yaya as more defensive cover that he's used to and let Milner run roit in the centre I say, link up with Silva. Just my opinion though

its mad how far our team has come!

feeling positive right now
Wolves 1 - Manchester City 3

Balo 2 Ade 1

you heard it here first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.