Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Re: League Cup Q/Final draw. Who will we get?

Blackburn please, it will be a cricket score.

Let me just get me crystal ball out!

Palace,Cardiff and Blackburn would allow us to keep getting the kids in.any of the big guns and we'd see them roll out their first teamers.

Marvin said:
Liverpool
Cardiff
Palace
Blackburn
Chelsea
United
Arsenal

I want Palace at home, but you know it will be Chelsea away
If I had my choice I would want Utd at home, not because of what just happened but we are by far the better side and every chance we get to put one over them all the better. If not, anyone at home will do for starters but to be honest I think all the others would be happy to miss us in the draw.

Dont feel confident with pantillimon in goal but he did okay apart from a few shot he misheld. Toure was poor but I thought Savic was excellent and if Lescott gets injured he would be a good replacement. Kolarov although Im not a fan was brilliant going forward and Zabba did his job well but I prefer Richards and Clichy over them in the more bigger games. Razak was okay misplaced a few passes and you could see he was dissapointed with himself when he came off but there is much more to come from him. Johnson had good spells but not constitant enough, Nasri was MOM imo. Both the kids who came on were very good aswell but I was very surprised as how scapuzzi played he was very comfortable and hopefully the goal will be given to him.

Quarter final draw? Personally I'd be very relieved with an easy one. Away at Old Trafford would do me nicely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.