Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

the hunger and urgency tonight was fantastic to see.
the players were simply not satisfied with 5.
great performance, great result.

please though bobby, sign a monsterous centre half in january incase kompany or lescott gets injued

played some very good football tonight, looked a little dodgy at the back but to be fair wolves came at us.

a home draw next round please.

stavros said:
the hunger and urgency tonight was fantastic to see.
the players were simply not satisfied with 5.
great performance, great result.

please though bobby, sign a monsterous centre half in january incase kompany or lescott gets injued

Hummels would be great i reckon, would cost at least £20M though

PowderBlue said:
lovin that we've finally got a sense of urgency, the penny seems to have dropped right through the squad. Even with our 'second string' we ping the ball around like, dare i say it, barca, and have movement and pace. Fantastic, just fantastic.

Agreed. Movement & Pace to Exploit our opponents Backspace & Vulnerability. Like Ducado posted we are Ruthless with our opportunities nowadays.

Efficiency is City's new football maxim sans Tevez!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
My observations.

Nasri was excellent and my man of the match.

Johnson had a good game but needs to keep working hard. He would be fcking nuts to not want to be part of this.

Dzeko was excellent

The two young lads did ok and Suarez did when he came on. I can't see any of them making the first team in the next 18 months but certainly ones to watch.

Joe hart must not get injured because I think this keeper looks dodgy.

Lescott and kompany must not get injured as kolo is not good enough and savic too raw.

Credit to the 2300 who made the trip. Excellent turn out.

From now on, whatever he says, goes for me too!

liked this description of Dzeko "world-class fox-in-the-box." lol he does really know how to get in the position. He is lethal in the box! excellent game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.