Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Dax777 said:
I think Rekik and Denis will surely ake the grade. The others, I am not sure about yet. Even though they all played decently today.

Scapuzzi is most def not out of place!

SalfordCityBlue said:
RandomJ said:
While he is right the last two matches Johnson has played well Mancini has come out and said he can do better. Whilst I'm all for encouraging players to improve surely a bit of praise is in order? If I was Johnson I'd be quite annoyed that I kept getting singled out and told to improve after playing well.

Mancini is right. I'd go further and say if Johnson doesn't improve he won't make it with us. He is too inconsistent, often within the same game - he needs to realise that he has to play for 90 minutes at the same level, otherwise we have players that we can rely on to do so.

Tonight, while he did very well in patches, was a good example of everything that is wrong with him, as well as showcasing all that is right.

Just needs to improve the ratio of good to bad and he'll do well with us.

Personally though I'd replace him in January, but I doubt that will happen, and know I am in the minority among City fans for now.

And he can get praise once he's stopped the pissing and moaning when subbed. Mancini has shown you have to earn his respect.

Totally agree with you. AJ thinks he's made it but he's got a lot of work to do on his game to become a top player. We only have room for top players

Unless he changes his attitude he's not going to make it with us.

Next round is w/c 28th nov right in middle of champs league last 2 matches.

An easier team would be preferable as we can really go for it in semis in January if we get through.

Got a feeling AJ will put in a transfer request if not January then in the summer he always looks unhappy and had that look of a chip on his shoulder

waspish said:
Got a feeling AJ will put in a transfer request if not January then in the summer he always looks unhappy and had that look of a chip on his shoulder

Not sure about that as lose any right to bonuses etc.

He may decide not to sign a new contract though as can't have that long left on his can he?

Harry will be getting ready....

great match , wolves were pushing at it to be honest got to give it to them!!

great result! AJ man of the match well deserved!

did notice him shouting for the ball unmarked on 5 or 6 occasions but still great game!

balotelli was reluctant to take part in warm down at end of game.

brace yourselves for "bust up" headlines, even tho it was something and nothing

Rammy Blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
My observations.

Nasri was excellent and my man of the match.

Johnson had a good game but needs to keep working hard. He would be fcking nuts to not want to be part of this.

Dzeko was excellent

The two young lads did ok and Suarez did when he came on. I can't see any of them making the first team in the next 18 months but certainly ones to watch.

Joe hart must not get injured because I think this keeper looks dodgy.

Lescott and kompany must not get injured as kolo is not good enough and savic too raw.

Credit to the 2300 who made the trip. Excellent turn out.

Decent summary although wouldn't be too harsh on keeper as it's difficult to play a game every few weeks.

Agree with all of the above, can't blame Pantillimon for either of the goals, big keepers often look gawky but can be very effective, he just needs more, sorry, some, PL experience. Kolo was showing his weakness before his suspension, the lay off hasn't improved him, if he wants away in Jan (PSG is probably a pipe-dream!), let him go and get new centre half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.