Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Took us a while to get settled, but that is expected after making all them changes and playing kids. Was very interesting to see how the likes of Rasak, Scapuzzi and Suarez got on. To think we fielded a B-team and came out with a result like that is very exciting.

Bazzmand Show said:
ban-mcfc said:
Bazzmand Show said:
How did Savic go? I think the lad is quality and exactly what is needed long term, a CD who can step up and move the ball through midfield, a bit like Vinnie.

a few rash challenges to begin with but settled and played alright i'd say. a good note would be he got an early yellow and managed to stay on and keep his cool.

Good to hear, his defending is always going to be suspect on his first year. Is he a bit like David Luiz in that way, brilliant on the ball, but a bit shakey defensively?

yeah looked quick when he brought the ball out of defense, didn't exactly blow me away but wouldn't say he played bad, a few mistakes early on with his defensive decisions but looked more and more consistent as the game went on.

i'd say 6/10 like the other guy lol.

Hi guys
I hope you dont mind me posting on your forum as I am a Wolves fan!
Just wanted to pop on here and say how impressed I was with your boys tonight. When Man City click its frightening to be honest and I think they will probably be able to beat any team at the moment, such quality in depth too is scary.

As a Wolves fan, I set my heights slightly lower and we are happy with 17th in the premier league. Survival is always going to be our aim, if we can manage slightly better than that then we are over the moon.
I will be honest, i was proud of my team tonight and think they can go away with their heads held high, the scoreline is there for all to see but i think we done more than just turn up. Man City were just a different class. Having said that, one player on your bench is worth more than out entire squad!

I know there is a lot of rivalry in football but Man City are a hard team not to like to be honest! We are so pissed off with hearing about man utd all the time its a breath of fresh air to see the City "the sleeping giant" come back to life. We even see the glory hunter man utd fans around our area and its so bloody annoying.

I hope you go on to win the league and the cup this season and stick two fingers up to the man utd wankers, its your turn to have some fun for a change after having your blue noses rubbed in it for far too long!

Obviously I want my team to win on the weekend but its gonna be highly unlikely, i just hope we dont get embarrassed too much.

Anyway, thats it from me. I might pop back on after the weekend with my observations of the league game.

Just one more thing, Alan Johnson is one hell of a player and its mad that hes not first on the team sheet every week!

Is it just me, or does Savic look like he will fit right in the midfield. Technique wise, I think he is the perfect mate for Komps, but defensively, I'll still stay with Lescott. We could do a lot worse.

I couldn't understand what Mancini was saying in his Sky interview. The interviewer asked him what Adam could have improved on. Mancini said something... I don't know what, it sounded like he said AJ didn't put in a shift defensively.

Seems like this would be an easy thing for Adam to correct. Silva has learned how to track back and defend well.

<a class="postlink" href="http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/15178162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aggbot.com/Manchester-City-News/article/15178162</a>

Pretty much says that Johnson is responsible for the set up on the second goal. I hope Johnson sees that Mancini is trying to get the best out of him. Its clear that working next to Silva and Nasri has added to Johnson's vision. That chip to Nasri and the through ball to Nasri was absolutely splendid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.