Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

I will just say: perfect! I don't want to say anything bad about any of those lads.

Congrats to our young players. Partially, I think that Nasri and Dzeko looked that good tonight because of them.

I would kill for:

Chelsea vs. United
Arsenal vs. Liverpool
City vs. Cardiff
Palace vs. Blackburn

Perfection.

Just got in, good night out felt like a day night cricket match with all the 6 placards in the crowd ;-) thought we played fairly well in patches, a bit like the derby, they started well before the afterburners were put on by City and the class told...

The youngsters looked good, all have a big future i would say, thought Nige was quiet but still getting his fitness back, AJ played like the team ie in patches, Nasri, AK and Dzeko (looked like shit Dzeko until he scored and the confidence oozed from him and we had good Dzeko) all played well... all in all happy with that, all for £19 cant grumble really... had a good laugh at the locals as well to boot

Not heard what Bob had to say about it yet, i look forward to finding out what was important, and that we can improve, FORZA MANCINI

Mancini - ohhh said:
You are kidding, right?

assume it was said because his pass through the middle to Nasri was sublime. All of his best strikes and moves are down the middle as well. His stepovers have lost effectiveness over the years.

Still a good player that would start on just about every other team in the country.

I just went to a Wolves forum and they had nothing but praise for us and our performance, strange to see fans not raging with bitterness about us ruining football etc. :D

Re: The draw on Saturday...

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Get your money on us "v" the scum in the next round as this was mentioned about 4 or 5 times tonight during the game.
Sky have decided that this will come to pass.

Sure of it..

Andouble said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
You are kidding, right?

assume it was said because his pass through the middle to Nasri was sublime. All of his best strikes and moves are down the middle as well. His stepovers have lost effectiveness over the years.

Still a good player that would start on just about every other team in the country.

I understand where you are coming from but to say AJ is a great AM is an insult to the likes of Zidane, Silva, Iniesta, Kaka, Pastore, Riquelme, Thomas Haessler, Glen Hoddle, Nedved, Rui Costa, Gheorghe Hagi, Enzo Francescoli, Socrates, Michael Laudrup, Ruud Gullit, Wesley Sneijder, Bobby Charlton, Zico, Platini, Dennis Bergkamp, Nasri, Ronaldinho, heck even Messi!! Do I need to go on??

Cuz I can...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.