Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Kolarov was owning that left wing tonight as Johnson did to the right. Scapuzzi looked good as did Razak and Suarez when he came on. Dzeko in double figures for the season now. Let's keep this up City!

At times we were really impressive going forward tonight. Great to see some of the youngsters getting a game. They all looked really good. Some really good prospects coming through.

Glad Dzeko scored again as it will keep his confidence up. I thought he did well tonight.

Overall, another great game to watch.

Pam said:
It is so bizarre that we always play shite for at least the first twenty five minutes of any match we play, no matter which first XI we play.

Ali v Foreman, Pam....we rope a dope em!

Pam said:
It is so bizarre that we always play shite for at least the first twenty five minutes of any match we play, no matter which first XI we play.
I agree. And then everything just seems to click into place and the floodgates open. The difference is the CL where we dont get back into it quite as easily.

jimharri said:
Bob saying that he thinks AJ can do better ie, tracking back. Hmm.
He's spot on. Look at the work that Milner and Silva put in v Nani and Young. We'd have lost if we played Johnson on Sunday, as he doesn't work for the team when we don't have possession.

Surprised no ones touched on Kolarov's performance, MOTM for me and i'm one of his worse critics, want to see more of Suarez tbh, other than that solid performance. Youngsters got involved well, struggled with the timing of when to release the ball. Another confidence boosting performance for Dzeko, Kolo struggled a lot (doesn't look up to the pace...how long will he last with us...).

Now 7 will do nicely at the weekend!

Great performance from Razak i thought, Dzeko very unlucky not to have them two Kolarov crosses. All round top performance and the pace at which we turn games is frightening!!!

Get Kolo out in Jan to PSG please!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.