Wolves Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Lomas has a lob on said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Hope we get Blackburn or Palace in the next round because United are all still in it.
We stuffed their first team. What would we do to a side composed mainly of their youngsters?

We beat whos first team? That wasn't Wolves first team, new keeper, only one of the usual back four this season, and only one of the usual starting midfielders as well.

He was referring to the Rags

Seems to me this was won by the sheer class of 3-4 of the regulars. Dzeko, Nasri, Kolarov and AJ.

Wolves? Blimey, they imploded like United.

MCC said:
Thought Kolo looked sharp. As if he had never been away. MOTM for me. All day.

He was clearly lacking match sharpness, no different to De Jong's performance.

Sky's next anti City campaign

I wish they'd stop banging on about Johnson.

He's started 4 out of 9 Prem games this season (coming on as sub in another 2), as well as the last CL game. The way they're droning on and on you'd think he never got a look in at all.

He has more starts this season than Balotelli and a few others!!

What a nerves-free midweek treat that was! I loved every minute and would have paid good money to be there. Wolves played their part too; they're far from being the worst team we've played so far this season.

Good to see the youngsters of whom I think Scapuzzi and Suaréz stood out. Kolo has a lot of work to do. If he doesn't fancy it then off to PSG and good luck!

I'd really liked to have seen Nedum come on. I still think he's a terrific player who could make a great contribution.

Final point, I can see why RM is an AJ sceptic. While he IS a terrific talent, I think he's a fairly egotistical player. He made rash shots from positions where support was available in better goal-scoring positions. Is he a 100% team player?

Al in all, I can't think of a more entertaining way to spend a chilly Wednesday evening. Top fun Blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.