Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it might be helpful if we knew the girls were playing ahead of time as some of us aren't aware of the women's kick off times or playing dates.

I seem to miss a lot of it, lately, when I want to watch it!
I agree. The club could do a lot more to support the women’s game and the youngsters for that matter. Every game should be highlighted beforehand by the club (texts and web pages) giving all details of how the matches can be seen on tv or heard on the radio.
The press and PR teams at City don’t really earn their corn....ever!

Caroline Weir you beauty, think she could be our best player, what a goal to start us off. Nikita got herself a nice backwards header. Weir sweet control and assist, Parris skipped past the keeper for a nice goal. Nikita latched onto the clearance, fought to keep hold of it and put it on a plate for Stanway. Wotm Caroline perfect free kick for Steph to head home. Wullaert intelligently slipped it into Georgia who deceived the defender and slotted past the keeper. To finish it off a good strike from Tessa which their goalie misfortunately dropped through her legs. Never knew Esme Morgan was a supporter, commentary said she's been going since she was 3, so hopefully see more of her. Unfortunately no clean sheet but still a great game.

Met Esme's parents ar am away game. Real City fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.