Women's team - 2018/2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
final ball was shocking.first time ive watched a full womens match they should just keep giving it to jill scott very yaya esk

Was there something wrong with the right hand side of the pitch, we kept playing down the left.

The players who have gone abroad have been replaced with inferior versions, changes are required.

In the 2nd half yes, Reading have been pressing higher.

Did Cushing forget he can use subs or does he have no confidence in them, a couple of players looked tired in the last 10 minutes.

Yeah must disheartening though with the wage restriction bring good players through and get poached and you can’t blame them for leaving for mor money.

Awful. No wonder there's only about 25 in the stands.

1015! But what a frustrating game! Georgia bagged a hat-trick last game - she could have had four tonight. And I'm claiming the Stanway goal - I'd nipped to the food counter for a pie and a coffee and just as I'm getting served there's a bloody great roar. I should have come down for another freebie in the second half - it was the only way we were gonna score.

Yeah must disheartening though with the wage restriction bring good players through and get poached and you can’t blame them for leaving for mor money.

Not enough people turn up to watch the women’s team so we can’t pay the wages that some of the very best players command.

In the 2nd half yes, Reading have been pressing higher.

Did Cushing forget he can use subs or does he have no confidence in them, a couple of players looked tired in the last 10 minutes.

Don't know what that was about. I thought Emslie or Lawley down either wing with a bit of pace would have been an answer! First game I've watched where no subs were used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.