Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be “They” of the match by next year. I teach a girl who says she’s he and she so wants to be referred to as ‘they’ instead of he or she. And we’ve got to comply with that. My college got an upheld complaint against him because he called her ‘she’ twice. She’s also changed her name to Shaddow. I kid you not

Worlds coming to an end it wont be long before we have a sexless society only communicating to each other by Instagram, mirroring "the beautiful ones" in Universe 25 (mouse experiments).

Hopefully, we’ve turned the corner and can put in a strong of good performances. We are probably fighting for third place at best now.

Great to see Kiera back.

That was the most biased commentary I think I have ever heard, definitely from the summariser. Are we the only ones that notice the absolute clear bias?
The one that was an ex keeper was terrible whoever that was.

She implied City had been blowing out of their arse for the last 10 minutes but at the time of the comment it was 2-2 take the 10 mins off it was 1-1 and then she said 'pass it faster Utd' not Utd need to move the ball faster to make use of the extra 'woman' but in encouragement, fucking shocking on national tv.

Anyway, I hope Park doesn't get forgotten about, if that had gone in the top corner it was goal of the season, she has the potential to be a top-quality player, her and Hemp on opposite wings will torture plenty of teams.

Good point in the end and had to work hard in the second half. Don't think we were under a great deal of pressure though. Do feel Taieb should have done better for both their goals. Jill Scott and Lauren Hemp were both fantastic and Park looked exciting when she came on, forward looking and enterprising. Stanway was daft and it's not the first time, she has a good shot on her but for me she is always a red card waiting to happen.

Good point in the end and had to work hard in the second half. Don't think we were under a great deal of pressure though. Do feel Taieb should have done better for both their goals. Jill Scott and Lauren Hemp were both fantastic and Park looked exciting when she came on, forward looking and enterprising. Stanway was daft and it's not the first time, she has a good shot on her but for me she is always a red card waiting to happen.
Our keeper was heavily strapped up and it does limit the ability to move quickly.. possibly why she struggled to get down for the shots..her handling was pretty good though..we did well considering we only had 10 players for well over half the game.. commentary was fucking appalling and so heavily biased towards the raggettes it was hard to believe it wasn't on mutv..good fighting spirit from out ladies..deserved at least the point we got..

The one that was an ex keeper was terrible whoever that was.

She implied City had been blowing out of their arse for the last 10 minutes but at the time of the comment it was 2-2 take the 10 mins off it was 1-1 and then she said 'pass it faster Utd' not Utd need to move the ball faster to make use of the extra 'woman' but in encouragement, fucking shocking on national tv.

Anyway, I hope Park doesn't get forgotten about, if that had gone in the top corner it was goal of the season, she has the potential to be a top-quality player, her and Hemp on opposite wings will torture plenty of teams.
Good City performance and did really well to get the equaliser. Funnily enough, I was looking for the usual bias and guff said against us but don’t think it was too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.