Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to press mute whenever she started talking. Bedder from Uni'ed, Ci,ee, She's scored twenny goals etc. You think the BBC, before they hire summarisers, would remind them that there are 26 letters in the alphabet.

Not if they want to appeal to the educational standards of the rags fans .

Good City performance and did really well to get the equaliser. Funnily enough, I was looking for the usual bias and guff said against us but don’t think it was too bad
I think in the main it is the tone and inflection of the voice as Utd attacked, the excitement was all one way, willing Utd to score a third.

But I grew up in dark times so maybe I am just overly sensitive to that shit now lol

Equaliser looked offside to me. If so makes it even more "clever".

Last edited:
Difference in the commentary and celebration of goals, as though no advantage even though City was down to 10.

Our keeper was heavily strapped up and it does limit the ability to move quickly.. possibly why she struggled to get down for the shots..her handling was pretty good though..we did well considering we only had 10 players for well over half the game.. commentary was fucking appalling and so heavily biased towards the raggettes it was hard to believe it wasn't on mutv..good fighting spirit from out ladies..deserved at least the point we got..
'Tis the BBC - it's what they do best!

I hope this was the turning point. We'll see v EFC in the week.

Georgia Stanway? Did she snatch a draw out of the jaws of victory? She has a bit of Danny Tiatto in her repertoire. Which isn't always a bad thing but against the likes of the Ragettes any iffy tackle will be jumped on by the the whistling wankerette, and by all accounts it was more than iffy! She'll be out for three games now - might as well be on the injury list as banned, I suppose.

I had to press mute whenever she started talking. Bedder from Uni'ed, Ci,ee, She's scored twenny goals etc. You think the BBC, before they hire summarisers, would remind them that there are 26 letters in the alphabet.
'Orrible inni'?.
Talking like that seems to affect many female BBC presenters at all levels as if it makes them look young and trendy or they are being encouraged to dumb down.
By contrast Susannah Reid on ITV speaks English like wot it should be spoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.