Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I said the officiating in the men’s game was good did I ?
No, you said:

"The women's game still has far to go in the credibility stakes - in some eyes... this fiasco really wont help."

Which is actually pretty unclear whether 'in some eyes' refers to the first half, the second half or both.

I was just making the point that anyone who thinks a bad refereeing performance damages the credibility of the whole sport then they are just looking for any and every excuse to demean, undermine or completely write off women's football. I agree there are some out there but as I say, they are never going to enjoy women's football.

No, you said:

"The women's game still has far to go in the credibility stakes - in some eyes... this fiasco really wont help."

Which is actually pretty unclear whether 'in some eyes' refers to the first half, the second half or both.

I was just making the point that anyone who thinks a bad refereeing performance damages the credibility of the whole sport then they are just looking for any and every excuse to demean, undermine or completely write off women's football. I agree there are some out there but as I say, they are never going to enjoy women's football.

Sigmund Freud loves this post….

I wonder if Sky will treat our women's side with the same contempt they have for the men's?

Starts again 3 Sept. All fixtures listed as 2pm Sunday ko.
I see sky have 35 live matches a season, but can’t spot they have made their picks yet.
Are all the other matches outside of those 35 going to be available live, and if so, will it be via fa player, city plus, or some sky app?

I wonder if Sky will treat our women's side with the same contempt they have for the men's?

No. Sky wank themselves off about Man City Women on a regular basis. How it's amazing that a top club is really investing in the women's game, how the funding and professionalism is helping promote it, how the standards are rising.

You see people love us investing our dirty Arab oil slave money in our squad when it suits their goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.