Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can stop with the USWNT obsession and focus on signing players for the long term.
I understand your point. However, Dahlkemper was thought to be "long term". And by that, not a loan such as Lavelle and Mewis.

I'm disappointed in Dahlkemper for leaving so quickly. She said the right things when she signed. Was she homesick? Who knows? I do hope she initially wanted to fulfill her contract but for some reason it didn't work out as opposed to pulling a fast one with no intention to stay at City.

Abby Dahlkemper gone back to the States. Surprised that she signed on for so long as she'd only just got married when she joined so not surprising that it didn't last.

Strange one… she came in, looked very good, Taylor then inexplicably benched her and now she’s gone back to the US. Maybe she said she wanted out and that’s why Taylor sidelined her or being sidelined was a factor in her wanting out. Who knows….

Tbf that probably doesn't include Janine Beckie who has played right back a fair few times, plus Ruby Mace (new from Arsenal) who can play in defence.

We'll miss Dahlkemper though.

I understand your point. However, Dahlkemper was thought to be "long term". And by that, not a loan such as Lavelle and Mewis.

I'm disappointed in Dahlkemper for leaving so quickly. She said the right things when she signed. Was she homesick? Who knows? I do hope she initially wanted to fulfill her contract but for some reason it didn't work out as opposed to pulling a fast one with no intention to stay at City.
Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.