Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to get two tickets for the champs league game against Real Madrid. I have an account due to being a season ticket holder for the men's team. I am only able to attend women's games when not working and I take my (adult) niece with me when I go. Does anyone know if she has to be a citizens member for me to get the tickets? I have tried to purchase two but it looks like I have to allocate the second ticket to a friend / family member. This is where all this mobile ticketing gets complicated (for me), what if you want to treat someone and buy for them on an infrequent basis? Help appreciated with this, I don't want to waste half my day off on the phone to the ticket office.

I want to get two tickets for the champs league game against Real Madrid. I have an account due to being a season ticket holder for the men's team. I am only able to attend women's games when not working and I take my (adult) niece with me when I go. Does anyone know if she has to be a citizens member for me to get the tickets? I have tried to purchase two but it looks like I have to allocate the second ticket to a friend / family member. This is where all this mobile ticketing gets complicated (for me), what if you want to treat someone and buy for them on an infrequent basis? Help appreciated with this, I don't want to waste half my day off on the phone to the ticket office.
I couldn't work out whether, as a Cup Scheme Men's Team wallah, it stretched to the women's team. Apparently I joined the women's cup scheme last June. I shall have to wait until 30 Aug when, hopefully, I get the message 'Thank you for your order . . . " And then the fun begins in downloading it. My ST hasn't downloaded yet - wallet button still greyed out and the 'five day' period of replying to my email as to WTF do I do to download expired a few days ago. It's the most pathetic start, administratively, to a season there probably has ever been. The people who came up with the idea of mobile tickets have simply not registered anything like the number of reasons people buy a ticket for a football match, and the download option just provides fans with more technological bollocks that can be done without.

I couldn't work out whether, as a Cup Scheme Men's Team wallah, it stretched to the women's team. Apparently I joined the women's cup scheme last June. I shall have to wait until 30 Aug when, hopefully, I get the message 'Thank you for your order . . . " And then the fun begins in downloading it. My ST hasn't downloaded yet - wallet button still greyed out and the 'five day' period of replying to my email as to WTF do I do to download expired a few days ago. It's the most pathetic start, administratively, to a season there probably has ever been. The people who came up with the idea of mobile tickets have simply not registered anything like the number of reasons people buy a ticket for a football match, and the download option just provides fans with more technological bollocks that can be done without.
Your problem sounds considerably more complicated than mine. I agree with your point that people buy tickets for a whole myriad of reasons. It is all very frustrating. Last year, well the last one we were able to attend, I just bought two tickets and that was it, easy as could be. I am loathe to buy a citizens account at £25 just to buy a £7 or £10 ticket.

I have sorted my tickets out now. Bought two, downloaded one onto my phone then forwarded the email to my niece. The second ticket is now on her phone. Do hope you have managed to sort out your ticket. Good luck with it.

I have sorted my tickets out now. Bought two, downloaded one onto my phone then forwarded the email to my niece. The second ticket is now on her phone. Do hope you have managed to sort out your ticket. Good luck with it.
I've got the Real ticket lurking on the phone but not turning up sky blue like the men's do. I'm just gonna turn up to the women's games, show 'em my ticket account with the details of stand, row 'n seat number, tell 'em the club's fucked up, hasn't replied to my email and I wish to be admitted.

I've got the Real ticket lurking on the phone but not turning up sky blue like the men's do. I'm just gonna turn up to the women's games, show 'em my ticket account with the details of stand, row 'n seat number, tell 'em the club's fucked up, hasn't replied to my email and I wish to be admitted.
No my Real ticket is white, not sky blue. Perhaps they have done that so we don't get confused, more than we already are that is.

No my Real ticket is white, not sky blue. Perhaps they have done that so we don't get confused, more than we already are that is.
I've just purchased my Real ticket and the Download to Wallet was blacked in so I downloaded to wallet but it's not a white ticket, it's invisible. Fans of the Invisible Man have now the option of invisible tickets.

Edit: Hallelujah, Praise be to Jesus, and Ferran and Greasy Jack, the ticket has turned up all white with a yellow stripe. Looks as though there's a chink of daylight at the end of this mobile ticket shitstorm tunnel. (Haven't downloaded the Women's ST, though! That's still lurking in the ether!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.