Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the yanks have an issue with the coaching over here?

After all their league Is miles ahead of us technically.

If I joined a big named club in Europe only to find out the coach has been parachuted from the men's game I'd be thinking it's a bit ametuerish.

Probably gonna end up with forwards playing at full-back and full-backs playing centre-back again.

Poor prep for the new season… looking like an out of position Greenwood and an increasingly injury prone Steph as our only CB pairing….

Its a bit concerning that we are starting the season without our two best players through injury and subsequent surgical intervention. Dahlkemper was a good addition too and her and Steph made a good partnership when Steph was fit. Weve also lost the power of Sam Mewis which was key last year. We look a bit thread-bear tbh which is a poor situation to be in. 1 poor league game cost us the league last year (Draw against Reading I think early on) so its imperative were on it from the very start if we want to give Chelsea a run for their money. It looks like only us and Arsenal Ladies can compete with Chelsea, so start poorly with a couple of draws or a loss and it will be over before it gets started.

Sounds like Alana Kennedy could be a potential replacement. Can play defensive mid as well as centre back. Pretty decent signing if it plays out.
Would make sense to bing in an Aussie team mate of Raso and currently without a club having been released by Tottenham at the end of last season so yeah, could see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.