Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill Scott's farewell message:

Players Tribune link

Another to who City Women's team & England owe a huge debt for what they've given to football. I'll say a big thank you and all the best for whatever the future holds for her.
Great reading what she had to say. Hope she stays in the game and inspires youngsters to have a love of the game like she has.

Jill Scott's farewell message:

Players Tribune link

Another to who City Women's team & England owe a huge debt for what they've given to football. I'll say a big thank you and all the best for whatever the future holds for her.
I'm surprised that she hasn't just moved into coaching, she seems ideal for it to me.

Anyway good luck to her.

Have a very happy retirement Jill and as we say to the newspaper #buyacupofcoffeeinstead.

Sure she will appreciate that lol

Steph Houghton left out of the England squad again.

Not surprising really I guess. Think her only chance of breaking back in is showing some good form when the WSL starts again. But she's going to be 35 at the next world cup and we're seeing her generation of Lionesses like Bardsley, White and Scott stepping back now. I expect if she'd made the Euros squad she'd be seriously thinking about retiring too. It's heartbreaking for her to have missed out on that tournament having been captain for so long and then seeing her long time team mates finally get that medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.