Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
good on the women's team to back a very special lady and the suffragette

_128841119_city1.jpg

BBC reporting Taylor contract talks dragging on…. Why are we talking to him?

BBC reporting Taylor contract talks dragging on…. Why are we talking to him?

Playing devils advocate here a little, but do you think theres no chance we'll win the league? We're on a great run of form and if (a big if) we win the league, it'd probably be a bit weird to get rid of him.

Playing devils advocate here a little, but do you think theres no chance we'll win the league? We're on a great run of form and if (a big if) we win the league, it'd probably be a bit weird to get rid of him.

Im not saying sack him but I wouldn’t renew his contract. I think we can get a far better coach. If we settle for Taylor it’s another indication that the club aren’t really interested in the women’s set up.

Im not saying sack him but I wouldn’t renew his contract. I think we can get a far better coach. If we settle for Taylor it’s another indication that the club aren’t really interested in the women’s set up.

Not sure if the club and Taylor would go for this, but why not wait until the season ends? If we end up winning the league, he'll deserve a contract. If we finish 4th, he doesn't. 2nd or 3rd and it's thinking hats and discussion time.

Not sure if the club and Taylor would go for this, but why not wait until the season ends? If we end up winning the league, he'll deserve a contract. If we finish 4th, he doesn't. 2nd or 3rd and it's thinking hats and discussion time.

Maybe that’s what we are doing - slowing things down until we know how things finish this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.