Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport now just seem to run stories on the Rags Women…. Have no interest in the rest of the league. piss poor coverage. Can’t even be bothered to provide live updates of our games.

BBC Sport now just seem to run stories on the Rags Women…. Have no interest in the rest of the league. piss poor coverage. Can’t even be bothered to provide live updates of our games.
Every week there is some article about them or one of their players. Last week was Toone and how players can look like they want. This week it is Rachel Williams who was a plasterer.
Every time there is an article about several clubs, it leads with pictures of rag players.
The rags are featuring in more live games than most now too. Being near the top of the league cannot be the reason because it didn’t apply to us previously and we are level on points now.
I am sick of the bias and want the BBC to disappear.

Very nice finish by Sam Kerr it was too. Pretty even game at the moment. That lot probably had the better chances since they went behind.
Pundits never stop talking about Arsenal's injured absentees. United were the better, though not the more threatening, side against us two weekends ago, yet we won the game. Won without six regular starters too.

I can't find a pre match thread but here will do. Good luck tomorrow against Chelsea. Keep up the fighting spirit and you may take a step closer to taking the title this season. Match them in the personal battles and stay calm. City win 2-0.

Every week there is some article about them or one of their players. Last week was Toone and how players can look like they want. This week it is Rachel Williams who was a plasterer.
Every time there is an article about several clubs, it leads with pictures of rag players.
The rags are featuring in more live games than most now too. Being near the top of the league cannot be the reason because it didn’t apply to us previously and we are level on points now.
I am sick of the bias and want the BBC to disappear.
I want BBC football to disappear too. Shocking online output.
They do a much better (though not faultless) job for other sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.