Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy has extended for two years, and is out for the rest of the season.
Good that she's staying, I think she has been unlucky with her injuries, but a good player to have.

Makes you wonder if the decision was down to Taylor and if this means he is extending?

Well done to your team. If you get tired of Emma Hays send her up to us please.
Why they don’t play much football? It’s reminiscent of their men’s side under Jose very physical with someone inevitable up front in Sam Kerr (Drogba). Probably explains why Hayes has yet to crack it in Europe

Kennedy has extended for two years, and is out for the rest of the season.
Good that she's staying, I think she has been unlucky with her injuries, but a good player to have.

Makes you wonder if the decision was down to Taylor and if this means he is extending?

A decent backup, not much more than that. Must be a good character and have some leadership/coaching qualities, otherwise not much worth in this.

Not sure what it means regarding Taylor, think many player decisions will go regardless of what he thinks.

Though tbh I thought she was about 32, not 28. Only played 7 games this season though due to a calf problem. Not sure where she would be in the pecking order in a fully fit squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.