Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely to be having a go at CL next season we've now ensured we won't be in it.
We could save some kudos by ensuring those red bastards don't win it next time out but we looked shot against scousepool. Perform like that against United and they will hand us our arses for a final embarrassment of a truly underachieving season.
Looks like Bunny has shit the golden boot as well by drawing a blank with Daly hitting a hatrick and now leading it 20-18.
The whole thing has gone to rat shit.

Only a miracle would see us getting that third champions league spot. We need to win both games and Arsenal losing to Chelsea and dropping points somewhere else (maybe Villa, since Daly is chasing the golden boot?).
In all honesty, I don't know which part is more unlikely...

Only a miracle would see us getting that third champions league spot. We need to win both games and Arsenal losing to Chelsea and dropping points somewhere else (maybe Villa, since Daly is chasing the golden boot?).
In all honesty, I don't know which part is more unlikely...
We will not be beating the Ragettes.

See Rags women are officiated the same as the men.
1-0 down v Chelsea, 8 fouls by Chelsea 4 cards, 8 fouls by Rags 0 cards and now given 6 minutes injury time

Great news, Chelsea win the cup. Now for us to get a draw in the derby so united end up with nothing. That and Taylor going would make it an acceptable season for me. Let's see it happen and then make next season a special one.

Great news, Chelsea win the cup. Now for us to get a draw in the derby so united end up with nothing. That and Taylor going would make it an acceptable season for me. Let's see it happen and then make next season a special one.
Unfortunately I can't see us getting a point but I agree with everything else you have said.

See Rags women are officiated the same as the men.
1-0 down v Chelsea, 8 fouls by Chelsea 4 cards, 8 fouls by Rags 0 cards and now given 6 minutes injury time
It's in NOT recognising similar tackles as fouls and sanctioning similar fouls as yellow cards that marks out the vast difference in the way in which we are reffed. How different the outcome if some of our experiences in the opposition area happened in ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.