Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the goal.... Hasegawa lost it. Hasegawa did a crap clearance. Angeldahl lost it. Houghton made herself smaller and practically dodged the shot. Roebuck stood and watched.

Improved since, but it couldn't really get worse.

We're capable of getting something, but we could potentially get beaten by about 5.

First post here. I support Everton men but my women team is City! Been to 8 games this season and really hope I get to see the women in the champions league next season. Come on City!!

Just hoping that a failure to get top 4 will lead to a rethink about the manager.

If ever there's a time it's now.

Apologies, cos I'm about to repeat myself for the 258th time... But... You could put Emma Hayes in charge and she'll still get told to play the holistic City way...

It's a weird one cos on the one hand they appear they don't really care about the women's team by letting the top talent go, but on the other hand, they care enough to make sure it's "on brand".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.