Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish, but just look around the Etihad Campus and you see that there is much more going on for women's football than 5 years ago... much more. I'd also argue the signings we made were an indication on how strong the pull from the WSL to the continent is too.
One of the RDAHMeedya pets has appeared on the BBC radar within the last five years and to finish off this season they are down at Tranmere showing the Rags last game of the season in the hope that CFC lasses slip up at bottom-placed Reading. I wonder, if you were to ask the BBC WHY they are not showing CFC on the telly but on the radio they tell us that. logistically, a trip from RagMediaCity to Birkenhead is much easier than trawling down to Berkshire. Bollocks! They want to be part of the Rag love in if CFC slip up! C'mon, Chelsea.

As for MCWFC we need an emphatic win this afternoon against a team we should be. My team talk for the ladies would involve but one message - NO PASSING BACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - NOT EVEN WHEN YER FACING YER OWN GOAL WITH ELEVEN TOFFEES UP YER ARSE!

Any other result for us and it should be the end of GT.

One of the RDAHMeedya pets has appeared on the BBC radar within the last five years and to finish off this season they are down at Tranmere showing the Rags last game of the season in the hope that CFC lasses slip up at bottom-placed Reading. I wonder, if you were to ask the BBC WHY they are not showing CFC on the telly but on the radio they tell us that. logistically, a trip from RagMediaCity to Birkenhead is much easier than trawling down to Berkshire. Bollocks! They want to be part of the Rag love in if CFC slip up! C'mon, Chelsea.
Of course, it could just be that Sky got 1st pick and chose the Chelsea game

I can't believe I just heard the rag fans at their women's game singing the nursery rhyme song. What the fuck, it seems they are scum at every level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.