Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa fell to pieces when the Arse finally scored and that's why they were able to get the 2nd.

Liverpool getting beat at home in the Murkyside derby. Finishes this way and we end the day top of the league on goal difference.
Villa did but a bad mistake by the goalkeeper didn’t help their cause. If I’m not mistaken L’pool were beaten at home against Everton last season when Jess Park, on loan from us, got the winner.

ran across this on twitter, nice stuff ...

I admire Fowler's high potential. It frustrated me, last year, to see her play bit parts and I worried she's end up leaving.

Not convinced she's a winger, but if Hasegawa is being committed to play deep lying playmaker/ DM, Fowler would be suited as a 10/ SS. We don't have one in the women's team.

As we can see Fowler has good feet, commits her opponents, drives into the space and has a great slide pass.

If Hemp and Kelly are the first choice wingers (Park has a say where Kelly's involved for me), Fowler should be competing for the 10 spot.

Huge congratulations to Khiara Keating as she's been selected for the full England squad. She replaces Sandy MacIver.

City still have 7 represntatives as Khiara is joined by Ellie Roebuck, Alex Greenwood, Esme Morgan, Chloe Kelly, Jess Park & Lauren Hemp. No place for Laura Coombs this time. Stupid BBC still listing Keira Walsh as a City player.

Full squad:
Goalkeepers: Mary Earps (Manchester United), Hannah Hampton (Chelsea), Ellie Roebuck (Manchester City), Khiara Keating (Manchester City)

Defenders: Millie Bright (Chelsea), Lucy Bronze (Barcelona), Jess Carter (Chelsea), Niamh Charles (Chelsea), Alex Greenwood (Manchester City), Maya Le Tissier (Manchester United), Esme Morgan (Manchester City), Lucy Parker (Aston Villa), Lotte Wubben-Moy (Arsenal)

Midfielders: Grace Clinton (Tottenham, on loan from Manchester United), Fran Kirby (Chelsea), Georgia Stanway (Bayern Munich), Ella Toone (Manchester United), Katie Zelem (Manchester United), Keira Walsh (Barcelona)

Forwards: Rachel Daly (Aston Villa), Lauren Hemp (Manchester City), Lauren James (Chelsea), Chloe Kelly (Manchester City), Alessia Russo (Arsenal), Jess Park (Manchester City).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.