Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that Chloe Kelly's penalty for England was clocked at 111 kph..... Faster than any goal scored in the Men's EPL last season!

Want to take my kid to the away game at OT . Is there segregation and if so will the away end sell out thanks. Or is it mixed and ok to sit any where as city fans

I've noticed tickets are on sale at mufc if no segregation should I just by near to what is the away end when the mens team play

Last edited:
Want to take my kid to the away game at OT . Is there segregation and if so will the away end sell out thanks. Or is it mixed and ok to sit any where as city fans

I've noticed tickets are on sale at mufc if no segregation should I just by near to what is the away end when the mens team play

They've started providing away areas at the games now but also it's not uncommon for people to be mixed in and sit anywhere. Espesh cos with the women's football you often get groups of mates who support different teams going to the games together.

Just beware that you will be exposing your child (and yourself), to mixing with some of the biggest social misfits you will ever meet.

You only need to watch their supporters at their Leigh
" village of the damned " home base.

Tie of the round tbf.
I'm not so sure, Utd have lost some seriously talented players over the summer, I've not been keeping abreast of their new signings, but doubt they'll be anything like as strong as last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.