Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Chelsea winning only by two goals is a positive. If we get by Arsenal then come the Bristol game we could win by a cricket score which would heavily improve our chances. It’s ours to win!

Absolutely. It only puts them two goals ahead. They will probably win all their games so we just need to match them and outscore them.

Wasn’t it earlier this season we had that nonsense shocking 2nd yellow for time wasting from a free kick v them and they equalised in added time added to added time.
Yes we had 2 red cards, and their equaliser was in about the 10th minute of 7 added on, and the referee was/is actually employed at chelsea, but nothing dodgy went on obviously ;-)

Another one in the Villa Arsenal game.

Arsenal player played through, is offside but not given... As she's running through she slips over in the box and practically grabs hold of the ball, gets up, shoots, scores.... Ref gives the goal and books the villa player for protesting.

Absolutely. It only puts them two goals ahead. They will probably win all their games so we just need to match them and outscore them.
And stop giving the opposition a consolation goal.

Everton, Brighton and the Rags have all done it in the last 3 league matches. Without those goals we would be top.

Are we on the BBC again anytime soon?
I just want to know so I remember to listen out for the bit when they remind me how we went out of 2 cup competitions in 4 days whilst Chelsea are fighting on all four fronts!

Just seen the clip of the Lady Tarquins beating the Spammers yesterday, disgraceful decision to give offside for a perfectly good Hanmer’s goal. Chelsea first scorer, Aggie Beever-Jones, these double barrelled names are ridiculous.

Not unhappy that Chelsea lost or the fact the game went into extra time either. Shame it wasn't us that were there to do it to them though. Not the first time that the Arsenal manager has been called out for his touchline behaviour with our very own Gareth Taylor being unhappy about some of his bullying of officials earlier this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.