Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Hayes pushed Eidevall. The uproar if it had been the other way round.

Hayes is struggling under the pressure; especially after announcing she's off to take the USA job.
First she said player/player relationships were 'inappropriate', with a couple of her own players in relationships with teammates.
Now this with Eidevall.

Hayes just comes over as a gobshite to me, the WSL will be better once she's gone, it will also be better when Eidvall goes too.
He is a proper twat. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of shithousery as much as the next guy. I love that Bernie owns his shithousery, and wears it with pride. But this guy is more dark. He sent his lasses out to maim against us. Some of the tackles by their fullback and the assault on Bunny were cynical - they were a clear instruction.

I worry for the women's game as his sort of tactics will take them to a place the men's game was 20 years ago if it is unchecked. We don't have any big hard female players and I'm really proud of the way our more diminutive girls believe they will overcome with their skill and mindset.

Hayes pushed Eidevall. The uproar if it had been the other way round.

Hayes is struggling under the pressure; especially after announcing she's off to take the USA job.
First she said player/player relationships were 'inappropriate', with a couple of her own players in relationships with teammates.
Now this with Eidevall.
Hayes is definitely as much of a bullying type as Eidevall I'm sure and I'm not saying what she did was justified but there was an altercation between the Arsenal manager and a Chelsea player over use of the multi-ball system leading to the discontent at the final whistle. She's certainly a bad loser and could've avoided Eidevall rather than pushing him off.

Her comments on player relationships were not about player with player but player with coach and I tend to agree that these situations could be inappropriate. They came in light at what happened with Willie Kirk who's just been relieved of his duties at Leicester because of it.

Hayes is definitely as much of a bullying type as Eidevall I'm sure and I'm not saying what she did was justified but there was an altercation between the Arsenal manager and a Chelsea player over use of the multi-ball system leading to the discontent at the final whistle. She's certainly a bad loser and could've avoided Eidevall rather than pushing him off.

Her comments on player relationships were not about player with player but player with coach and I tend to agree that these situations could be inappropriate. They came in light at what happened with Willie Kirk who's just been relieved of his duties at Leicester because of it.
She DID make comments on player/player relationships and has since apologised/back tracked.

"Chelsea head coach Emma Hayes has said she let herself down with comments on relationships between players and was wrong to use the term "inappropriate"."

She voiced her opinion on the Willie Kirk suspension (he was suspended initially) but then extended her comments to player/player.
She then apologised after her own player (Jess Carter) liked a comment criticising her words.

Emma Hayes knows what she's doing, "male aggression" is a very loaded term.

Not to mention Cuthbert closes the gap with Eidevall and Hayes shoves him.

Never had much of an opinion of her and only thought of her as a good manager. She can fuck off after that. I look forward to her joining the self pity party that is the US Women's team.

She DID make comments on player/player relationships and has since apologised/back tracked.

"Chelsea head coach Emma Hayes has said she let herself down with comments on relationships between players and was wrong to use the term "inappropriate"."

She voiced her opinion on the Willie Kirk suspension (he was suspended initially) but then extended her comments to player/player.
She then apologised after her own player (Jess Carter) liked a comment criticising her words.

Lots of companies have "Guidelines" preventing colleagues from eating each others faces, in this instance she didn't say anything wrong.

Imagine a workplace with a substantial number of employees having tiffs?

Stories in the Swedish press today that Angeldahl is off to Real Madrid in the summer, no idea how true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.