Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Aside from a block Kelly has been quite poor since she came on.
We are causing a lot of our own problems with passing backwards.

A game of two halves, as we know all too well.
Good first half, second half quite sloppy and far too much passing back.
Russo, Hemp and Carter good throughout. It was the best I have seen Russo play for club or country for some time. I feel some players are being picked because of their name rather than performances.

Thankfully managed to hang on for the win despite more inactivity from the bench. Only using 2 subs again in successive games so were bound to be a few tired players at the end of it. Strange sub in bringing Kirby on so late. Thought Russo was the player of the match. Held the ball up really well. 2 assists for Lauren Hemp again proving what a threat she is.

Other than her physicallity, Bright is a terrible footballer. Has the turning circle of the Titanic (in it's current state) and I've seen more accurate passing in a game of blind football.

This just popped up on my twitter feed. It's from a "friendly" game played yesterday between Marocco & Democratic Republic of Congo. Have no idea of the context of what happened during the match for it to turn this ugly but there needs to be serious repurcussions for this type of thing.

This just popped up on my twitter feed. It's from a "friendly" game played yesterday between Marocco & Democratic Republic of Congo. Have no idea of the context of what happened during the match for it to turn this ugly but there needs to be serious repurcussions for this type of thing.

Not quite Franny Lee and Norman Hunter but pretty out there nonetheless!

Just seen that on Sly Sports but nothing on City Site when I looked .
I don't get it unless they have someone else lined up. Taylor stays put yet Nils who seemed a perfect fit especially with recruitment and contracts leaves. Shaun helped Bunny reach new levels and Mahon looked like he was the one who added a bit more fun in training. Something not right to lose those and keep GT - weird plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.