Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it just be that contracts are up? Who knows until the club announce something.
I don’t know enough about the women’s game to be of any kind of help but could it not be that we are going to bring in a whole new back room team, from one of the major European teams, to get back to winning silverware.
We came up short last season when we really should have crept over the line.
Just an educated guess on my part, I’ll leave it to those of you that know the women’s game better to perhaps provide a better insight.

Could it just be that contracts are up? Who knows until the club announce something.
I don’t know enough about the women’s game to be of any kind of help but could it not be that we are going to bring in a whole new back room team, from one of the major European teams, to get back to winning silverware.
We came up short last season when we really should have crept over the line.
Just an educated guess on my part, I’ll leave it to those of you that know the women’s game better to perhaps provide a better insight.
Nielsen only joined just over a year ago and you don't appoint a DoF on a 1-year deal.

Nielsen only joined just over a year ago and you don't appoint a DoF on a 1-year deal.
Maybe Karen Bardsley ready to take over already. Club seems to have been developing her role.
I also wonder if room is being made for Steph Houghton to step into a development role.
Anyway, thanks for the heads up. I knew he hadn’t been there long but didn’t realise it was only 12 months.

A game of two halves, as we know all too well.
Good first half, second half quite sloppy and far too much passing back.
Russo, Hemp and Carter good throughout. It was the best I have seen Russo play for club or country for some time. I feel some players are being picked because of their name rather than performances.
I would include Bright and Toone in your last sentence.

Something's hit the fan....

Nielsen was walking around the fan zone pre-villa telling everyone he was working on some exciting signings

Something's hit the fan....

Nielsen was walking around the fan zone pre-villa telling everyone he was working on some exciting signings

Not really wanting to hazard a guess, but appreciate the info. Odd times.

Are you expecting any more of the players to go?

Not really wanting to hazard a guess, but appreciate the info. Odd times.

Are you expecting any more of the players to go?
Although I did witness Nielsen say that first hand, I'm no longer as "in the know" as I was a few weeks ago...

I am due to see one of our (now former) players next week so I'll see if she's heard anything.

Although I did witness Nielsen say that first hand, I'm no longer as "in the know" as I was a few weeks ago...

I am due to see one of our (now former) players next week so I'll see if she's heard anything.

Ha i was hoping you might have some intel for us.

very concerning though, it felt like nils was doing a really good job and was a big part of things feeling much more steady and professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.