Women's Team Thread 2023/2024

We’d have won the league had we had a Bunny understudy.
I think the Bunny understudy wouldn't have had much effect on Keating's misjudgment against the Arse, and the profligacy v Brighton. I think had Bunny been available for the last three matches we might have dented the GD. Perhaps had we got half the chances we created in those last three games we might have tipped the balance our way.

I think the Bunny understudy wouldn't have had much effect on Keating's misjudgment against the Arse, and the profligacy v Brighton. I think had Bunny been available for the last three matches we might have dented the GD. Perhaps had we got half the chances we created in those last three games we might have tipped the balance our way.
We’d never know, so we’re be guessing, but I think we may have benched Kelly earlier and win more games.

We may not have though, as you point out.

I might give them a chance this year to see if the quality have improved, it can't be any worse than this EURO's nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.